Partners in Leadership is a council of advisors comprised of industry leaders in Long Beach. This council has a financial commitment from each business member with benefits based on their level of support. The goal is to create a strong relationship between stakeholders in our business community and Leadership Long Beach to strengthen our programs, Long Beach, and its communities through principled leadership.
· Makes Long Beach a better place to work and live by promoting principled leadership to people and organizations
· Informs leaders about city challenges, connecting them across sectors to find innovative solutions
· Serves as a catalyst for over 2,000 alumni to serve Long Beach more meaningfully
· Gains essential insights into the people, places, politics and possibilities in our community
· Establishes valuable connections to passionate, committed leaders that can help your company and our city thrive together
· Accesses nationally recognized leadership development programs for key associates
· Pays it forward by investing in youth leadership development affecting every neighborhood in Long Beach
Joins other valued Partners in Leadership as highly visible corporate stewards investing in leadership, strengthening communities, and sustaining our future
· Participation as a class member* in our signature LLB Institute or Executive Leadership Series programs to develop key associates and immerse them into the workings of our city
· Recognition of your generous support through media channels and at LLB events, including retreats, class days, and receptions
· Tailored leadership programs and experiences to meet your unique corporate needs and objectives
· Opportunity to address and directly engage with our participants, alumni, Board of Directors, and Honorary Board of Governors
· Program scholarships in your organization’s name for worthy leaders unable to participate due to financial circumstances
· Tax-deductible contributions that are leveraged through our proven offerings to enhance both Long Beach and your brand
*All applicants participate in an interview process, and program candidates are approved by the LLB Selection Committee.
Leadership Long Beach is a 501(c)(3) tax deductible organization. Our revenues are based on fees for service, sponsorships, charitable gifts, individual contributions, and grants.